Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Swatches

I've had these glosses for a few months now, but I thought I would add some pictures of them. I was able to get a bunch of them because Ulta was having a Revlon buy 1 get 1 free deal at the time and i just couldn't resist! ;)
Here's some swatches and info!


L-R: Gold Dust, Bordeaux, Rose Pearl, Strawberry, Peony, Hot Pink, Orchid, Pink Ice


swatches in natural light...the four on the right are super lustrous glosses: L-R Peach Petal, Nude Lustre, Coral Reef, Pink Whisper

swatches with flash
the packaging has the quilted pattern on the cap just like the revlon colorburst lipsticks. very sleek looking!

Wand is flexible and sort of a flat shape..i find it applies the gloss nicely but i'm not too picky about applicators ;)

I REALLY love these glosses. I think the colors are beautiful, really pigmented, and best of all they're very affordable (especially with drugstore coupons)! They last a few hours on me, probably 2-3 which might not seem like a lot to some people, but i have a habit of mushing my lips around so that's pretty good for me! They are also very comfortable on my lips--not drying at all in my opinion. There is definitely sparkle in the glosses though and you can sort of feel it on your lips (some more than others) but it doesn't really bother me at all. Those who want a more creamy gloss should probably stick with the super lustrous glosses since those don't contain any shimmer in them like these colorburst ones.

I would say my favorites are probably peony, orchid, hot pink, & bordeaux. Since I took these pictures I've picked up Peach Sunset too which is probably another favorite! The only one I am not too crazy about is Gold Dust. This is the only color that I can't really wear by itself or i end up looking sick. I do like it over a bright red lipstick though for a hint of gold sparkle.

Hope the swatches are helpful! Let me know if you've tried any of them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush