Hello again FOTD

Hey everyone!
Long time no blog! I'm sorry for the huge lack of posts lately--I just moved a week ago and needless to say, the whole process has been busy and exhausting! Now that I'm settled in I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.
Here's my fotd--kind of boring on the eyes I know but I always tend to go for neutrals when I wear a brighter lip! I'm also trying out a new Revlon lip product--"Rendezvous" which is part of the new Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I'm planning a full review post on it soon!

Inglot AMC 30 on the lid, Inglot 402 in outer-v, Inglot 342 matte, Nars Mekong as eyeliner, Nars Absynnia to highlight



Products:
Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot AMC 30, 342, 402
Nars Absyinnia
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in zero on waterline
Nars Mekong as eyeliner
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

What makeup items have you been loving lately!?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush